GT Pro Day

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Just wondering only for football conversation and not academics, Parker Braun's transfer to Texas, was it a good decision if he is planning to play in the NFL. I'm pretty sure in 2018 he was first team All ACC. During his only year at Texas he made honorable mention in the Big 12. Looking over a couple of websites, he is not expected to be drafted. But those sites don't know everything. We sure could have used him and I'm guessing he would have made All ACC again at Tech. I think he can play in the NFL.

Last edited:

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
Just wondering only for football conversation and not academics, Parker Braun's transfer to Texas, was it a good decision if he is planning to play in the NFL. I'm pretty sure in 2018 he was first team All ACC. During his only year at Texas he made honorable mention in the Big 12. Looking over a couple of websites, he is not expected to be drafted. But those sites don't know everything. We sure could have used him and I'm guessing he would have made All ACC again at Tech. I think he can play in the NFL.
I agree. I don't know what went on behind the scenes but I think he messed up.