GT podcast

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
I've been looking for a good GT podcast for years.....still looking. I never miss a few of IGN's shows...They are great if your into videogames at all, Game Scoop and Podcast Unlocked are my favorites.

bensaysitathome

Ramblin' Wreck
Not GT-specific, but I've been listening to a couple good ACC podcasts.

"Basketball Conference Podcast" (name is a bit tongue in cheek; it's a football podcast) is run by a GT guy and a VT guy. Joey Weaver is formerly of the From the Rumble Seat blog.

Roddy Jones started a new one this season too. A little more polished, lots of good guests. It's called ACC AF.

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
Jolly Good Fellows is alright. They don’t know the most about football and are Typical Tech fans that moan and groan but it’s about the only one that’s GT only.

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
What’s a good podcast for gt sports? Just for fun what’s another podcast you guys listen to?
A link to mine.

Will release a new episode by Tuesday evening. Will have some new pieces. Recapping the FSU game with some different insight. Also looking at the UCF game. Will also review the player injuries that may or may not be returning for the UCF game that were out for the FSU game.

This week @Gtbowhunter90 is guest staring on the episode!

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
A link to mine.

Will release a new episode by Tuesday evening. Will have some new pieces. Recapping the FSU game with some different insight. Also looking at the UCF game. Will also review the player injuries that may or may not be returning for the UCF game that were out for the FSU game.

This week @Gtbowhunter90 is guest staring on the episode!

Damn. I need to get myself and the other two idiots on yours soon too.