• Over

Votes: 168 89.8%
  • Under

Votes: 19 10.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Our schedule is rough, yes. BUT we should go 6-6 or 7-5.

I wouldn't be shocked at 5-7, would be a bit disappointing. 4-8 or below is when we hit the PANIC button.

8-4 or above would be remarkable.
Good take on our schedule.
If our 6 wins include Vt and NCST, i will be pleased.

Looking àt conference realignment, we need to show we came out of a terrible stretch and now are better them.

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Y’all will laugh but I’m saying it so that I can say I told you so if it happens. I think there’s a good chance we head into Notre Dame week undefeated and ranked a top 20 team. I think Louisville could be a bigger threat than FSU. Outside of that, I think we handle everyone else leading up to ND.

I firmly believe our offense will be among the best in the nation and our defense will take the needed step (it would be absolutely wild if we stayed worst in nation in multiple aspects)

Voted 8-4 and I genuinely think that’s a reasonable prediction with our trajectory.

Right there with ya

This is 8-10 win team

Jolly Good Fellow
Right there with ya

This is 8-10 win team
I so hope you are correct. I am old and only have about 10 more years to give a sh*t about GT FB. Program owes me 1 more 10 win year (LOL)... and, I love our offense..great quarterbacking is 75% of offensive football..and HK can play...
so, as it has always been for GT, it will come down to our defense. Can we stop anybody? Ever?