GT = Oakland A's / Can our program take it to the next level?

jacob

Banned
Yes we can.... We need to start a GO Fund GTAA FB Page and let all the fans & Alums get donations up to 20M per year... Until that happens, we will keep blaming everyone else (The Hill, The Coach, The rigorous Classes)

This is on the Fans (Sidewalk & Alums) for the lack of support...
Let's do it! Need to do a Facebook page, Twitter page and website.

MountainBuzzMan

Helluva Engineer
Yes we can.... We need to start a GO Fund GTAA FB Page and let all the fans & Alums get donations up to 20M per year... Until that happens, we will keep blaming everyone else (The Hill, The Coach, The rigorous Classes)

This is on the Fans (Sidewalk & Alums) for the lack of support...

Not sure if this was in jest or not, but the GTAA needs to be a lot more creative. My guess tells me there is a lot of untapped potential.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
To me, the best we could be is probably something like the VT team in the 2000's. Consistently in the top 20 for a while. Up in the top 10 here and there. That would actually be fun to watch. Getting to the Alabama/Ohio State/Clemson level though would be really difficult. There is simple too much working against us. I think there are very few teams who can do that. Probably less than 10 in the country and the gap between the haves and the have nots is growing, not shrinking. It has actually made me a lot less interested in the playoffs and championship in general.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
Not True... IF we go 14-0 3 years straight we would be the next Oregon & or Clemson!!!! I do agree we may not be able to expand the stadium to 80K plus, but the 55K seats will be full...

Eugene Oregon.....yeah....there is just as much to do there as Atlanta...... and they aren't the big state university either.........

Don't get me wrong. It would definitely help to be that successful...but it wouldn't garner the fandom you believe imo.