GT @ Miami

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Unfortunately until we are seen as a better team, or the team we are playing is seen as a better team - we are going to get crap times on crap networks.

Tech Lawyer

Jolly Good Fellow
I will be there. Flying in Friday morning. I sat with some great Tech fans from Rome two years ago . Hard Rock is the best outdoor pro stadium that I have been to (others were Heinz Field , Music City and the Gator Bowl). Miami beat writer Manny Navaro has no use for Coach Diaz. Navaro has called the Canes AD out on this hire from day one. Check out his Wide Right podcast.

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
I will be there. Flying in Friday morning. I sat with some great Tech fans from Rome two years ago . Hard Rock is the best outdoor pro stadium that I have been to (others were Heinz Field , Music City and the Gator Bowl). Miami beat writer Manny Navaro has no use for Coach Diaz. Navaro has called the Canes AD out on this hire from day one. Check out his Wide Right podcast.
I agree about the Stadium. I really enjoyed it when my wife and I went 4 years ago

LibertyTurns

Banned
It has been my experience that the people who have the kind of money to influence decisions of AD's do not have the time to post on message boards. At least this is true of my GT friends and associates who have the resources and influence to talk to TStan if they wanted to do so.. The Canes board may be different but I suspect it isn't.
There’s at least 2 people on here that’s not the case. I know you all have not figured out who they are yet.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
121 was were we sat 4 years ago... 122 i think is where our band will be
My family and I were in Section 20 four years ago. We had fun chatting with Miami fans during the pre-game festivities - they were telling me about the 1990 GT team!

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
With Miami beating Pitt they have alot of motivation to play hard now. They have the potential to get to the ACC CG if they can win out in the conference.

They are going to score alot of points next week as we are a bad defensive team and a horrible pass defensive team.

LibertyTurns

Banned
With Miami beating Pitt they have alot of motivation to play hard now. They have the potential to get to the ACC CG if they can win out in the conference.

They are going to score alot of points next week as we are a bad defensive team and a horrible pass defensive team.
Pitt only has 1 conference loss. Da U loses a tie breaker to Vag. They do have the easiest path to notching 4 more wins.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Lol. No idea. But I couldn’t get it to work. Tried vpn’s as well. Just found ****ty quality streams to use.
I’m gonna try something called sportssurge.net. I’ve watched UFC fights amd the Fury/Wilder fight a few weeks ago on it with minimal problems.
They’re pretty reliable. Dudestreams is usually the link that works the best