GT @ Miami

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Nov. 6 kickoff at 12:30 pm.
ACC-RSN Network
Manny has his "signature win" for the season beating NC State. It will not matter they are going to fire him and the AD if the fanatics on Canesinsight have their way. Cause for concern for Tech is the Hurricanes have found themselves a quarterback while the rest of them are busily calling agents to see where they are likely to land in the draft. After all, they came to Miami "highly recommended" being 4 and 5 stars.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
I shouldn’t have typed network after RSN, since the acronym is Regional Sports Network. Was trying to differentiate RSN from ACC(which has it‘s own network via ESPN). The 12:30 is the ACC time slot for what is their game of the week through RSN, such as Bally Sports South or Bally Sports Southeast, Yes, MidAtlantic, etc. In the past this was the game local to me on WATL and then later on, WUPA.

Here is the wording on ramblinwreck.com:
Georgia Tech football’s Nov. 6 game at Miami (Fla.) will kick off at 12:30 p.m. and air regionally on the Atlantic Coast Conference’s Regional Sports Network (Bally Sports South or Bally Sports Southeast in the Atlanta metro area), the ACC and its television partners announced on Monday.

DaltonJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Miami is about to take a beating at Pitt this week......we shall see who survives for our game or if this is the moment Miami gives up.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Manny has his "signature win" for the season beating NC State. It will not matter they are going to fire him and the AD if the fanatics on Canesinsight have their way.
It has been my experience that the people who have the kind of money to influence decisions of AD's do not have the time to post on message boards. At least this is true of my GT friends and associates who have the resources and influence to talk to TStan if they wanted to do so.. The Canes board may be different but I suspect it isn't.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
It has been my experience that the people who have the kind of money to influence decisions of AD's do not have the time to post on message boards. At least this is true of my GT friends and associates who have the resources and influence to talk to TStan if they wanted to do so.. The Canes board may be different but I suspect it isn't.
You are underestimating the fury of the Miami fan base at both of those characters. The AD did not conduct a coaching search he simply named Manny for political reasons. The people with the money were the ones that wanted that screw up. They have more money than sense.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Then please let them know I post on here so they will stop calling me and asking for more money.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Then please let them know I post on here so they will stop calling me and asking for more money.

Oh, they don't mind taking money from us peasants either my friend. But if you are like me, the person on the other end of the phone isn't T Stan. Or anyone else that you may have heard of. If you are like me, I'm getting calls from 21 year old interns who seem annoyed that they are talking to someone whom they haven't ever heard of either. ;)

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
After he gets fired he would be an interesting DC candidate...
Well, Mack Brown fired him at Texas when he was in that capacity, I think. Miami fans have never forgiven Blake James for conducting the fastest coach search of all time essentially offering the job to Manny after he had accepted the job at Temple which necessitated Miami having to shell out something on the order of $3 million or so (?) for a buyout at a school he never coached a day. Now, they are upset at 24/7 for suggesting that Miami buyout Mario at Oregon for some ridiculous sum of money and then pay him millions more to coach at Miami. It is little wonder, Miami is being ridiculed as the "program time forgot". Since joining the ACC the mighty Canes are barely above .500. And you people think Tech has problems?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I just really hate how poorly Sinclair has managed everything and have strictly limited the options of anyone actually being able to watch the game live or even on replay. The world is moving to streaming TV and Sinclair is refusing to join in.
I hear ya. For me it’s Comcast and the acc network deal.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Well, Mack Brown fired him at Texas when he was in that capacity, I think. Miami fans have never forgiven Blake James for conducting the fastest coach search of all time essentially offering the job to Manny after he had accepted the job at Temple which necessitated Miami having to shell out something on the order of $3 million or so (?) for a buyout at a school he never coached a day. Now, they are upset at 24/7 for suggesting that Miami buyout Mario at Oregon for some ridiculous sum of money and then pay him millions more to coach at Miami. It is little wonder, Miami is being ridiculed as the "program time forgot". Since joining the ACC the mighty Canes are barely above .500. And you people think Tech has problems?
He was very good at DC for Miami under Richt, of course i’m sure he had tons of talent to work with there