GT Injury report

wuzjrbuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
While running last week, I stepped on that crack I had been avoiding this season just to see if it was bad mojo. Well, we're not undefeated anymore.

AtWork

Jolly Good Fellow
I will drink twice as much this weekend to ensure that we don't lose due to someone else's nondrinking.
Just open the first beer after saying this prayer:

Our Lager,

Which art in barrels

Hallowed be thy drink.

Thy will be drunk,

I will be drunk,

At home as in the tavern.

Give us this day our foamy head

and forgive us our spillages

as we forgive those that spill against us

and lead us not into incarceration.

But deliver us from hang-overs,

for thine is the beer,

The bitter and the lager

forever and ever

Barmen!

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
At the radio show before the Duke game, I ordered a different drink than usual. I'm sorry.

I switched back to the 5-0 drink this week and promise to never change it again.

TampaBuzz

Ramblin' Wreck
I watched at home instead of in my usual seat at the local bar eating wings and drinking beer. My apologies to all. Tomorrow may be a problem since my local bar doesn't carry ESPNU......

Bruce Wayne

Helluva Engineer
Well, 20x fans, and Bryan Chamberlain not starting.
Cmon now, don't start listing things like injured starters, Duke off bye week, team taking midterms all week, dirty rolling ankle plays by Duke, unforced turnovers, unusual lightning delay hurting Tech more than Duke by letting Justin's ankle swell . . . you know, things that can actually determine the outcome of a football game.

Us fans have to have some sort of universal psychical/juju-mojo impact on our team's performance or we may as well pack it in now and watch the game stoically and calmly!

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
O.K., I'll come clean. I had been able to watch the other games on TV. This time I had to try to watch on the computer. That always does not go well. Never.