GT Hoops General Topics

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Due to his strong connection with Pastner I don’t think he would throw something like that out into the twitterverse if it was a threat to the program. Looks more like something to do with CJPs birthday which Ron designed the shirts for which were supposed to be for players/Coaches/Kenny Anderson only. Apparently a female person had sticky fingers? Unless these are two separate incidents.

Jumpman

Ramblin' Wreck
Due to his strong connection with Pastner I don’t think he would throw something like that out into the twitterverse if it was a threat to the program. Looks more like something to do with CJPs birthday which Ron designed the shirts for which were supposed to be for players/Coaches/Kenny Anderson only. Apparently a female person had sticky fingers? Unless these are two separate incidents.

That’s what I’m getting out of it. It appears that he is insinuating that a coach from the Women’s Basketball team has pilfered gear from a storage room and has bad talked him for not giving her a Birthday Shirt.

Deleted member 2897

"This is not even the breaking news, that I hope I don't ever have to report. The determining factor will be the actions of one individual."

So whatever it is, may end up not being anything. What kind of a person vomits this kind of stuff across the internet? It would be nice if people who make false accusations could be held accountable after the fact, but that's not the way the internet works.

bigsands

Jolly Good Fellow
Pastner had 5 years left in his deal? This is exhausting. I wish a coach would leave GT every once in awhile. Curry, Ross, O'Leary all left - it works out. Should have let Hewitt leave. Paying for multiple coaches all of the time is not a successful formula. It is a two way street, the coach should want to be here and not only for the money.