GT Gear

turfjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anyone know where to find gear such as what CPJ is wearing in these pictures? I'm looking for a few lightweight wind shirts/jackets for this fall. I really want one of the short sleeved variety. I can't find them anywhere online. Is this stuff only available to the staff?

johnsonx-large.jpg
gettyimages-459716122.jpg

Does anyone know where to find gear such as what CPJ is wearing in these pictures? I'm looking for a few lightweight wind shirts/jackets for this fall. I really want one of the short sleeved variety. I can't find them anywhere online. Is this stuff only available to the staff?

johnsonx-large.jpg
gettyimages-459716122.jpg
Just take your happy butt down to the bookstore this Saturday and check out the selection. It's going to be high but you should be able to find what your looking for. If you can't, just walk around outside on the north end and you will see some vendors.

turfjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
So judging by the responses so far what I'm seeing at the Barnes and Noble website isn't even close to what they actually have in the store?

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Most of the stuff CPJ and staff wear actually never really go on sale. Those that do are best found in the bookstore.

Company called Antigua makes the most layman's GT stuff and they are sold at Tailgaters Alley.

gtg771r

Jolly Good Fellow
The bookstore has great gear. Under Armour and Nike have their own sections now. It's not cheap, but it's the best selection I've seen for Tech gear in many years.

There are even sections for Tech gear in Cutter Buck, Peter Millar, and a couple other higher end brands.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
The bookstore has great gear. Under Armour and Nike have their own sections now. It's not cheap, but it's the best selection I've seen for Tech gear in many years.

There are even sections for Tech gear in Cutterbuck, Peter Millar, and a couple other higher end brands.

Ain't cheap being a GT fan, that's for sure.

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
So, nothing at Walmart? Oh, wrong team...

I ordered some auto window decals and key chain from bookstore last week and I will say they completed/shipped the order very quickly. It arrived next day with free shipping. Package even came with a sample pack of Combos snack.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
So, nothing at Walmart? Oh, wrong team...

I ordered some auto window decals and key chain from bookstore last week and I will say they completed/shipped the order very quickly. It arrived next day with free shipping. Package even came with a sample pack of Combos snack.
I think there's a student who was packaging high that is still wondering where he put his Combos!

turfjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
We can send you some gear in the mail if your willing to pay for shipping and handling.
Shipping and handling isn't the problem. The website is the problem. From what I'm reading in this thread, the bookstore has an amazing selection, but you have to purchase it in person. It would nice if all this great merchandise were available online as well.

Shipping and handling isn't the problem. The website is the problem. From what I'm reading in this thread, the bookstore has an amazing selection, but you have to purchase it in person. It would nice if all this great merchandise were available online as well.
Exactly! We can buy the gear from the store personally and mail it to you.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
The best was a few years ago when Brooks Brothers in Lenox carried GT stuff. Sure it was expensive but the one shirt I got is the nicest GT button down I own. Great for work etc...

30d1c47104f3351ad013e205ca791949.jpg