GT gear at Barnes and Noble

GTfansincebirth

Georgia Tech Fan
Everyone needs to check out the Barnes and noble in Technology square. They have amazing stuff such as under armour and Nike stuff. We always complain about having Russell but we fail to say that we have options for GT gear in all brands. Got a sick new under armor GT shirt. Check it out yall!

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
Is there no longer one in the Student Center or whatever it's called now?
No. The old bookstore adjacent to the Student Center was repurposed a long time ago. WREK is over there now with some smaller stores. I think there's a trinket type shop there, but nothing like the old bookstore.
We need improvements on adversiting around campus. We need an official store not with the bookstore. The bookstore is nice but need an official GTAA appeal store with all sports. Near the stadium
The sales won't support the space necessary and they don't want to pull sales from the Bookstore.

Milwaukee

Banned
Tailgaters Alley didn't have a website last season. I bought some gear there at the game and brought it back to Wisconsin with me only to find out it didn't fit (I know my size but this particular Nike pullover ran super large). I called up one of their stores and the guy I spoke with on the phone was great, he had me mail them the pullover and he sent me another one a couple days later. Long story short: no website but those people are really helpful.

The Barnes and Noble is also great. There and Tailgaters Alley are pretty much your only hope for GT Nike polos and gear.

Speaking of Barnes and Noble, they used to offer a Ralph Lauren custom GT polo on the website but I haven't been able to find it the last couple of years and they do not carry them in the store. Their website is pretty much useless for ordering gear, the selection isn't even close to what they offer in-store.

WreckinGT

Helluva Engineer
I believe it has been at least ten years since it moved across to midtown.
It moved while I was in school and I graduated in 2004. I think it made the move sometime in 2003. I remember getting some nice deals from the old bookstore when they were closing.

jackette

Jolly Good Fellow
thanks for the thread, naturally I went to website and ordered something really cute and will have it shipped ;) go jackets