GT game week swarm pep rally thread

thocut

Jolly Good Fellow
For some reason I am more pumped up by this one than the Glee Club.

Thought I was doing something wrong for a second not posting a glee club video... I can respect some good vocal harmony, but it doesn't exactly get me jacked for football.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
For some reason I am more pumped up by this one than the Glee Club.
What ever floats your boat or rambles your wreck, no holds barred. Anything goes. The old time glee stuff is not from my era, btw, but it's from my grandfather's (the guy in my avatar) and it gets me thinking of him playing fullback in the 1920's at 175 pounds. He played for Michigan, but he loved GT's fight song and played it on an old phonograph record every Saturday night along with other college fight songs.

We are embarking on a new era of excellence that will rival that of glory past! Go Jackets, Sting 'em! Bust their ***!

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete

That's the "PG" version. A quick YouTube search will get you the mic'd up NSFW/Parental Advisory/Explicit Content version. I HIGHLY recommend watching those.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer

That's the "PG" version. A quick YouTube search will get you the mic'd up NSFW/Parental Advisory/Explicit Content version. I HIGHLY recommend watching those.

Got a lap dance at marti gras from a girl in this league. Lol. Scratch that. It was vip time but still just a lap dance