GT/FSU Ireland 2024

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Obviously there is more $$$$ in it for GT.
5 Home games (Pitt, Clemson, Wake, Ga St & VMI) 2 Neutral (ND @ MBS and F$U across the pond). 5 on the road including the mutts.

Last edited:

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck
Guess we’ll never have big games in bds anymore. Clemson last year, fsu in 24. Wtf. Gtaa expects me to buy season tickets for this crap? Maybe the Ireland trip is fun but I prefer not to schedule my vacations around college football. I’d be fine watching us play a nc or big east school there but stop ****ing taking away Clemson and fsu games out of bds. Also prefer vt and Miami in bds but wouldn’t mind them in mbs.

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
Guess we’ll never have big games in bds anymore. Clemson last year, fsu in 24. Wtf. Gtaa expects me to buy season tickets for this crap? Maybe the Ireland trip is fun but I prefer not to schedule my vacations around college football. I’d be fine watching us play a nc or big east school there but stop ****ing taking away Clemson and fsu games out of bds. Also prefer vt and Miami in bds but wouldn’t mind them in mbs.
Hear me out. Back when ADTS, there was talk of a Master Plan for BDS@HGF. It has yet to be shown. I hope we see that soon. BUT, could ADJB be getting us used to playing away from BDS for a season so there is an available 20 month time span to do some major, major renovations/rebuild to BDS? The new Edge center would be the cornerstone for a new and improved BDS that will be hosting Michigan, Ohio St and our other BIG10 conference opponents?

How dare you wake me up....

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
2024 will be interesting. It looks like we will be playing Georgia State, VMI, Clemson, Pitt, Wake, and Notre Dame at home.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Bites that we are losing a home game. I bet the payout is the same to both teams, but FSU doesn't lose a home game.

Agree the Mega power 5 schools are treated differently than the bottom feeders. IT IS WHAT IT IS. This benefits fsu more than it benefits us. But there were lots fsu fans in great seats on east stands at our last bds game (Miracle on Techwood Drive). That has got to be discouraging to our players and encouraging to thier players .
Tech season ticket holders and tech fans need to get a "toughen up" talk from coach Key/Batt. Is "BDS our house" only for the players?

On the positive side: If the 85 man roster, traveles to Ireland , this has to big help in recruiting.

We play a tough schedule no matter where played.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Agree the Mega power 5 schools are treated differently than the bottom feeders. IT IS WHAT IT IS. This benefits fsu more than it benefits us. But there were lots fsu fans in great seats on east stands at our last bds game (Miracle on Techwood Drive). That has got to be discouraging to our players and encouraging to thier players .
Tech season ticket holders and tech fans need to get a "toughen up" talk from coach Key/Batt. Is "BDS our house" only for the players?

On the positive side: If the 85 man roster, traveles to Ireland , this has to big help in recruiting.

We play a tough schedule no matter where played.
I think we were 2-6 when we beat them in 2015…and they were ranked. FSU has fans everywhere and they travel well. I was at that game and I’ve never seen BDS seats empty as quickly as they did at the end of the game. Tech fans were hitting the field, FSU fans were hitting the exits. GREAT!!! I also remember we stuck their band way up in the upper north stands. Not sure why that happened.