GT family need some prayers

The only grandmother I have ever had who is 91 years old is being taken off her pain meds for goodbyes. She has been in my life for 18years and has been the rock to hold a 100 strong family together. I ask my family now for prayers as this is and will be a difficult time. Thank you all for your insights and analysis of all things GT. I love my jackets and will always be a through and through fan.

MikeJackets

Helluva Engineer
The only grandmother I have ever had who is 91 years old is being taken off her pain meds for goodbyes. She has been in my life for 18years and has been the rock to hold a 100 strong family together. I ask my family now for prayers as this is and will be a difficult time. Thank you all for your insights and analysis of all things GT. I love my jackets and will always be a through and through fan.
Prayers sent up Captain Killem.

zhavenor

Jolly Good Fellow
You are in my thoughts.

bartoma

Jolly Good Fellow
As hard as it is to contemplate the death of a family member, you can take comfort is the full and long life your grandmother has lived... Every life is filled with joy and pain, as her has been and yours will be - all we can hope for is that we leave this world knowing we made it a better place, and I would imagine your grandmother knows she did just that for you and your family...

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
The only advice I will give you is to try to focus on all of the love and good times you, and your family, shared with her as you celebrate your Grandmother. She, obviously, raised a wonderful family, and I wish her, and all of you peace and calm through this process. God Bless all of you, my friend.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
My thoughts and prayers are with you. May God's healing hands be placed on your heart and may His love comfort and guide you and your family.

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
Heartfelt prayer and love for you and yours, Captain. May these be special days for your family as you support her-- and each other. God's best to you.

GTech63

Helluva Engineer
The only advice I will give you is to try to focus on all of the love and good times you, and your family, shared with her as you celebrate your Grandmother. She, obviously, raised a wonderful family, and I wish her, and all of you peace and calm through this process. God Bless all of you, my friend.
I pray you find comfort in these words: John 11:25,26:
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow
Prayers for you and your family here, also. The thought that I would offer is for the family to celebrate her great life and the release of her soul to a heavenly eternity without pain and restraint.