GT - Duke kickoff time

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Saturday, Oct. 11
Florida State at Syracuse, ESPN, Noon
Cincinnati at Miami, RSN, Noon
Duke at Georgia Tech, ACC Network, 12:30 p.m.
Louisville at Clemson, ABC, ESPN2 or ESPNU*, 3:30 p.m.
Boston College at NC State, RSN, 3:30 p.m.
North Carolina at Notre Dame, NBC, 3:30 p.m. (previously announced)

All times are Eastern.

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
Remember last week when we were entertaining the possibility of this being the Gameday game? That's why I refuse to take the season more than one game at a time. It's pointless to try to guess what's going to happen.

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Remember last week when we were entertaining the possibility of this being the Gameday game? That's why I refuse to take the season more than one game at a time. It's pointless to try to guess what's going to happen.
I dont remember that at all. I certainly wouldnt.have been in agreement. I think what was said... was IF we were both undefeated and 1 other game wasnt being played that week... that MAYBE it could be considered. Thats all i remember seeing. Most Tech fans know we arent gameday material at this point.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Balls. I was hoping for a later game for better tailgating. It's going to be hard to justify driving 600 miles for Duke without a good tailgate draw. Staying at home with a game watching is hard to beat .......

But since Duke lost, I can understand not getting a more prime time. If we beat Miami and the game is less desirable since we will be heavily favored over Duke. If we lose to Miami and it's bridesmaids fighting over the bouquet. Duke only getting 20,000 to their Tulane game has to be indicative of their football draw.....