GT - Colorado Series Announced - 2025 and 2026

ClydeBrick

Ramblin' Wreck
Avenge this:
downmarker.jpg

RCF90BUFFALOESNCP-2T.jpg

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
Only problem is the games will in all likelihood be early in the season, so no chance of getting a shred weekend in on a trip out there. Even if it's the last week before UGA, there probably wouldn't be enough snow to make it worthwhile. Damn you football season for not intersecting with my snowboard season!

GTFLETCH

Banned
Has anyone hear who we are trying to schedule for 2018 & 2020?? I hope the ACC OOC games are untrue... I would hate to have Wake Forest as our P5 OOC game..

GTFLETCH

Banned
It appears that Kentucky and S. Carolina are the only P5 schools with holes in 2018 & 2020.. They are a few with 2018...not 2020...ect..

Also New Mexico State and Idaho will be looking for games since they will be Independent and no longer Sun Belt so we may see 1 FCS, 2 G5s and UGA... However I like the schedule better when we have UGA plus another P5 (like Vandy, Tenn, Notre Dame or Kansas...)

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I wouldn't mind playing Kentucky or South Carolina. I've never been to a game at either stadium, so that'd be fun.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Only problem is the games will in all likelihood be early in the season, so no chance of getting a shred weekend in on a trip out there. Even if it's the last week before UGA, there probably wouldn't be enough snow to make it worthwhile. Damn you football season for not intersecting with my snowboard season!
Come to Jacksonville. My 10 yr old son and his cousins were sliding down steep sand dunes standing up on their boogie boards the other day!

a5ehren

Jolly Good Fellow
It appears that Kentucky and S. Carolina are the only P5 schools with holes in 2018 & 2020.. They are a few with 2018...not 2020...ect..

Also New Mexico State and Idaho will be looking for games since they will be Independent and no longer Sun Belt so we may see 1 FCS, 2 G5s and UGA... However I like the schedule better when we have UGA plus another P5 (like Vandy, Tenn, Notre Dame or Kansas...)
Idaho will most likely be sliding down to FCS when they are done with the Sun Belt.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
Williams Brice is a helluva place to see a game. The SC crowds are nuts! Even with SC was absolutely lousy they pack the stadium.

Can't say much for UK football.

Totally agree; my son is graduating this year from SC and at the team enters to the 2001 Space odyssey music and the place goes nuts.

Eastman

Helluva Engineer
I would love to see it happen. One of my best friends is Jim Carlen's (former coach under Dodd and later the head coach Texas tech and Carolina) son and he (Jamie) loves the Tech offense although I doubt he would root for Tech.