GT - Clemson kickoff either 12 or 3:30

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Just posted this in the other thread, but since it makes me so sad, I'm posting it here too...

6-day option. BOOOOOOO!!!!
Really screwing with my visits to the Spring Street Ballet.

YJAlleyCat

Jolly Good Fellow
Crowd likely to be flat for (yet another) nooner. Really hoping for 3:30!!!

Is it just me, or does Tech draw more home noon kickoffs than any other team in the ACC?

MGTfan

Ramblin' Wreck
How was this not a night game? I imagine this will end up as a 3:30 game, and this time of year 3:30 is almost at night anyway. Hopefully UGA vs Auburn is a night game so I get back and watch Auburn whoop them.

Treb1982

Jolly Good Fellow
Crowd likely to be flat for (yet another) nooner. Really hoping for 3:30!!!

Is it just me, or does Tech draw more home noon kickoffs than any other team in the ACC?

ACC typically only gets one night slot per weekend (out of ESPN, ESPN2, ESPNU, or ABC).

FSU @ Miami was obvious choice.

Also that week is two top #25 match ups in the SEC #1 Mississippi State @Alabama and Auburn @UGA. One of those games will get ESPN 7:00pm slot. South Carolina @ Florida will get ESPN2 even though both those teams suck.

I bet its a noon on ESPN. Undoubtedly that is the next best time slot after the night game slots for ESPN.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I'm going to this game, btw. Can't wait, it's my only live game this year. I've seen the last two Clem losses live and I'm ready for a win! This will be my 4th consecutive live Clem game and I'm ready to even the series! I know this isn't much compared to most guys, but I haven't missed seeing at least 1 live game since 1984. (the early part of that span I saw all the home games and some of the away ones.)

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
If we both are 8-2 going intp next, and presumably top 25 teams, there is no way we don't get the 330 slot. Here's to hoping.

inGTwetrust

Ramblin' Wreck
Lol at thinking an 8-2 GT team will be in the top 25. Don’t you know that’s where Utah belongs?

My brain must not be functioning this Monday. How could I forget those power house teams like the utes and Colorado state. My sincerest apologies everyone.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
CPJ has stated that he would play the games at 9:00 AM if they would let us. I love a home night game vs. Clemson, though. I've been there for the past two, and they were doozies.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
I like the idea of morning games, but there's that pesky travel problem for the out-of-towners.

I also feel good about our chances against the Tiggers if we beat the Puppy Pack. But that's first. Let's really stomp them while we're at it.