GT @ Clemson game thread

Sean311

Helluva Engineer
What I'm thinking about is how bad we will be when we lose Godhigh, Attouchu, Thomas, and Sims..I mean honestly does anyone else make plays??? Think about it...

ToddM

Guys I know they are young and hurt but I just don't see a lot of athletic ability out there tonight. They look stiff, no body control, not much thinking--I think they look extra bad, it worries me

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
What I'm thinking about is how bad we will be when we lose Godhigh, Attouchu, Thomas, and Sims..I mean honestly does anyone else make plays??? Think about it...
And half of the Oline that can't block, Watts, Dieke, and Lou young our best corner who isn't very good.

Paul Johnson will be back with his offense and great play calling.

ToddM

I'm gonna go watch the game guys, I gotta stop hating on my team. It's frustrating but the truth is I will have hope until the last whistle.

We are 17 down I still have hope, but either way I will be watching them the rest of my life.

Jackets to the end ! To hell with Georgia !

thocut

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm gonna go watch the game guys, I gotta stop hating on my team. It's frustrating but the truth is I will have hope until the last whistle.

We are 17 down I still have hope, but either way I will be watching them the rest of my life.

Jackets to the end ! To hell with Georgia !

I feel like a disappointed father. I'll still love this team in the end, even if they do screw up along the way.