GT/Clem attendance

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
216 row 4 seats 11 and 12. Best viewing angle in the house for option football.

Agreed. I only make it to 1-2 games a year these days as a working adult (My dad and I used to make the 4 hour trip more often when I was younger and we had season tickets), but I love sitting in 215 or 216. Great seats if you want to see holes opening up. I'll be somewhere around there for the Miami game.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
Now if they will only get there before the middle of the 1st quarter
Of course, the Thursday night game is once again scheduled in the middle of a test cycle. This happened every year of my undergraduate degree. My theory is that the ACC does this because the North Carolinians are eternally pissed that all the tobacco money in the world couldn't buy them the best engineering school in the South. And their cities are small, second rate knockoffs of Atlanta.

We could do something about this by providing something to do in the stadium. The swarm does this with a long traditional program of cheers to start off the game. Perhaps some sort of reward program for pregame selfies in BDS? Music and Dancing? Have unique 60 second Derrick Moore speeches at 45, 30, 15, 10, 5 mins to kickoff each game?

That last one would be pretty sweet for everybody I feel like.

Oh, and talk to the frats about the state of their pre-gaming. Maybe have Bud give a youtube address in which he explains that any man who has to show up after the first quarter so that he can be drunk enough to be buzzed the whole game is a wuss and unworthy of the Institute. Pregaming that lasts beyond the beginning of the game isn't pregaming, it's a personal failure.

Damnit Jim, I'm an Electrical Engineer, not a marketer.

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
Of course, the Thursday night game is once again scheduled in the middle of a test cycle. This happened every year of my undergraduate degree. My theory is that the ACC does this because the North Carolinians are eternally pissed that all the tobacco money in the world couldn't buy them the best engineering school in the South. And their cities are small, second rate knockoffs of Atlanta.
I had a lab class that met every Thursday night one fall when I was an undergrad, where the TA didn't understand why I would want to move to another time the week of a Thursday night game when I wasn't playing. A little help from the Hill to plan around week games in class would go a long way, but I won't hold my breath.

Oh, and talk to the frats about the state of their pre-gaming. Maybe have Bud give a youtube address in which he explains that any man who has to show up after the first quarter so that he can be drunk enough to be buzzed the whole game is a wuss and unworthy of the Institute. Pregaming that lasts beyond the beginning of the game isn't pregaming, it's a personal failure.
This is really just an example of how prohibition doesn't work - you could have more people in their seats before kickoff and less overall drunkenness if beer was sold in the stadium.