GT Bob

dhbartlett12

Ramblin' Wreck
I should have it up in the next few days. If you like, I'll be glad to put the MKV up on the MEGA site so you can have the archive 5.1 Dolby audio in 1080p.

I got the radio feed as well and will try to get them overlaid as well. Demitra called a great game. Evidently he asked Gaudin if all the games were like this...
Yes to the audio please. I had the misfortune of having to listen to those awful commentators. Man were they bad.

Cam

Helluva Engineer
Yes to the audio please. I had the misfortune of having to listen to those awful commentators. Man were they bad.
Terrible. I think they were talking about Ted Roof's sons during the game. They said something like, "One of them is going to be playing for his father. The other is going to play QB at ECU. I'm sure he was like, 'I'm not playing in that triple option offense!'" I don't think his son ever said anything like that, at least not publicly. Not to mention a comment about how cut blocks can't be used in practice given how dangerous they are.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Terrible. I think they were talking about Ted Roof's sons during the game. They said something like, "One of them is going to be playing for his father. The other is going to play QB at ECU. I'm sure he was like, 'I'm not playing in that triple option offense!'" I don't think his son ever said anything like that, at least not publicly. Not to mention a comment about how cut blocks can't be used in practice given how dangerous they are.

I was done with them before that Roof kid comment, but I got pissed after that. He said STTE, "If you're a QB, you ain't going near that offense."

F that guy. The cut block comment was just more low-key shade.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
Yea they took digs at us the whole game

prifle2

Jolly Good Fellow
Well they began to be very complimentary right after the 4th and 20 conversion. One of them even apologized for saying CPJ should have called a timeout when BC had the ball.

But to be honest, We hadn't done anything offensively up to that point to be complimentary about. Not that the offensive shots were necessary but prior to our last drive we had less than 180 total yards of offense for the game. And like 5 or 6 straight 3 and outs...