GT BC Watch Party at Fado Irish Pub in Buckhead

gtg771r

Jolly Good Fellow
If you're not going to Ireland to watch in person, GT North Metro Club and Fado's Irish Pub are bringing Ireland to you! Wake up early for this game across the pond and join us for an Irish breakfast and beers.

What: GT Away Game Watch Party, GT vs BC in Ireland (but in Atlanta)

Where: Fado Irish Pub in Buckhead - We've reserved a large amount of space for GT fans and friends

Who: All GT fans, family, friends and general college football fans! You do not need to be a member of the GT North Metro Club to attend.

Perks: We'll have plenty of GT swag to give away. There's a full Irish breakfast menu including Irish coffees, Irish drafts, and drink specials.

GT Fans + Irish Pub = Great way to start the kickoff of Labor Day Weekend!!!

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

-Casey

gtg771r

Jolly Good Fellow
Free admission and pay as you go from menu. No reservation required. Doors open at 7am. Seating is first come, first serve. Everyone and anyone is welcome.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
If you're not going to Ireland to watch in person, GT North Metro Club and Fado's Irish Pub are bringing Ireland to you! Wake up early for this game across the pond and join us for an Irish breakfast and beers.

What: GT Away Game Watch Party, GT vs BC in Ireland (but in Atlanta)

Where: Fado Irish Pub in Buckhead - We've reserved a large amount of space for GT fans and friends

Who: All GT fans, family, friends and general college football fans! You do not need to be a member of the GT North Metro Club to attend.

Perks: We'll have plenty of GT swag to give away. There's a full Irish breakfast menu including Irish coffees, Irish drafts, and drink specials.

GT Fans + Irish Pub = Great way to start the kickoff of Labor Day Weekend!!!

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

-Casey
Will they have black and white pudding?

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
Will they have black and white pudding?
rmdSx.gif

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
If I'm not mistaken, I believe it's a multi-network event with a few other local area networks as well (Dekalb, Alpharetta, Forsyth, etc.), so hopefully it's a good turnout and of course a good outcome.

gtg771r

Jolly Good Fellow
If I'm not mistaken, I believe it's a multi-network event with a few other local area networks as well (Dekalb, Alpharetta, Forsyth, etc.), so hopefully it's a good turnout and of course a good outcome.

You are correct. They asked us if they could join early in the process after we put together arrangements, Dekalb, Young Alumni and Intown. I do not know what Lanier/Alpharetta is doing. Turnout will easily be 100+. I've had 5-6 emails daily for the past 2 weeks asking about it. We've also advertised via alumni email blasts and social networks.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
Since this is at Fados but it's early in the morning, is it safe to assume this is a family-friendly event? Thanks for coming up with the idea.

gtg771r

Jolly Good Fellow
Since this is at Fados but it's early in the morning, is it safe to assume this is a family-friendly event? Thanks for coming up with the idea.

Fado is family friendly. I just called and double checked. I've been early before, which is why I had the idea, and the soccer crowd has been relatively tame. See you next Saturday!

smathis30

Ramblin' Wreck
does anyone know if this one or the midtown one closer to campus is 18+ or 21+? I usually go to other bars in the area so i've never actually been but have some friends that are 18/19 that want to come watch. Also is the one in Midtown also going to be open at 7:30 as well?