GT Band Fundraiser for sending more šŸŽ¶ to ā˜˜ļø

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Posting this information from another board:

Aer Lingus, as part of the game, is covering travel for 75 band members. The fundraising is targeting covering the cost of an additional 75 to hit 150, which will match the size of the group fsu will be taking.

150 Yellow Jacket Band members made the trip in 2016 and they're hoping for the same this go 'round. Any little bit we can contribute will absolutely help.

To Donate go to this link: Donation link.

In special purpose field, put ā€œMusic - GT Band Trip ā€“ Irelandā€

More info here: https://marchingband.gatech.edu/
1709136877123.png

Gold1

Helluva Engineer
To add, a huge thank you to everyone who contributed in November!

If you'd also like to show your support for the GT Band with some new GT swag, orders can be placed through March 11th. All proceeds are directly going to support the same effort to send the GT Band to Ireland.

View attachment 15818
I just bought three because they are all gold!! Thank you for supporting our main colors!!

buzzn3

Georgia Tech Fan
I just bought three because they are all gold!! Thank you for supporting our main colors!!
Thank you!! Haha, that was the goal! May eventually add a navy option, but definitely wanted to help fill the gold gap :)

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Tell the band to secure nil. Since its all becoming a joke now. Lol

Anyway good luck fundraising. Call mom and dad first. Once i take care of my kids and have money left over i will donate to your cause.

buzzn3

Georgia Tech Fan
Tell the band to secure nil. Since its all becoming a joke now. Lol

Anyway good luck fundraising. Call mom and dad first. Once i take care of my kids and have money left over i will donate to your cause.
Discussions about pursuing "NIL" for the band have actually happened (other college bands are looking into it as well). Just gets tricky with not running into conflicts with any Institute or Athletics sponsorships, etc. Maybe something that can progress in the future though.

buzzn3

Georgia Tech Fan
f$u's band had their fundraiser last week and they blew past their goal in a single day. It was quite shocking. I'm just hoping they won't be bringing more than 150 members now... certainly don't need their war chant to be any louder =/

1000009216.jpg