GT at ND on the ACCN 2/26

reckrider

Jolly Good Fellow
I will have fond memories of my son playing at GT. Great memories for a dad. But I’m happy it’s about done. To many negative aspects.
Mr. Usher, please pass along our love to Jordan. We are so happy he chose to be a part of Yellow Jacket nation. I hate that this year hasn’t met expectations but it would have been a horrible year without his energy. Thanks again.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I will have fond memories of my son playing at GT. Great memories for a dad. But I’m happy it’s about done. To many negative aspects.
This year has been a rough road to travel as a fan. I can’t imagine it as a player (or family to one).

All I can say is thank you for your involvement in the program and what your son continues to be for our team.

He’s a bright spot in a down year, and a total class act in his pressers / gameday play / overall preparation. I hope to follow a long NBA career of his and will be a fan of whatever he does moving forward.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
It is obvious from his leadership, passion, and likeability that Jordan is destined for success whether it's in the basketball world or white collar world come graduation. Nothing but love for him and I will of couse be giving him a standing ovation when he is announced for Senior Day next week. Lots of happy memories that Jordan has created for me and everyone else on this board. I'd love to see him on a future GT coaching staff someday (preferably alongside Jose!).

Did anyone see Jordan directing the underclassmen on the floor on a camera shot of our bench with about 3 minutes to go in the 2nd half tonight? It made me smile when not much else did this evening.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I am not a bb fan. But started watching gt bb last year. Their d was great and it feed the o.
This year I still enjoyed the defense even though the offense sagged

Every minute usher was on court he played like a champion.

New Old Guy

Jolly Good Fellow
Thanks for your comment @HenryUsher. Maybe we can (should) turn this thread into a “Thank you Ush” tribute. It would be well deserved. Without his (sometimes frantic) energy, maturity, enthusiasm, leadership and intensity, this season would have been even more disappointing. Ush is fun to watch, and a good person and teammate.

Jetdrive3

Jolly Good Fellow
Your son has a great future. Leading without letting others give up. What an incredible force of energy he will be in his chosen walk of life. My wife and I watch just to see him.

Golden Tornadoes

Jolly Good Fellow
I loved watching Usher grow during his time at Tech. His energy and enthusiasm was matched only by his heart, and it was a joy to be able to see him play hard each and every time he was on the court. He will definitely succeed wherever he goes. No matter what, Mr. and Mrs. Usher, y'all have raised a fine young man and should be mighty proud!