GT at ND on the ACCN 2/26

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
Last of the 4 in 8 days run.
Notre Dame is 12-1 in home games and averaging 85 pts/game in their last 10 contests. On a positive note, they are giving up 82/game in that same stretch. Expect a defense free matchup expect for Howard picking up his third foul with 8 minutes to go in the first half. That means we'll see more Meka, which is what we need at this stage of the season anyway. Mike goes 20+, Ush goes double/double. Hopefully we see Deivon. I think it'll be close at the end, and we have a shot to win it.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Unfortunately I don't get a good feeling. 4th game in 8 days traveling all over the place, some close games, against a high scoring team I just feel like we won't have the legs today. Hope I'm wrong.

Techwood Relict

Helluva Engineer
ND 11 of 16 from 3 so far. Shooting lights out. Hard to compete with. Deebo has had some good looks that didn't fall. Our 4 spot really struggling with any production. As Howard has picked up, the lack of output at the 4 has come into the spotlight. Jalon will improve with more court time, but the growth has been slow.

Last edited:

Root4GT

Helluva Engineer
ND 11 of 16 from 3 so far. Shooting lights out. Hard to compete with. Deebo has had some good looks that didn't fall. Our 4 spot really struggling with any production. As Howard has picked up, the lack of output at the 4 has come into the spotlight. Jalon will improve with more court time, but the growth has been slow.
Usher is our 4 spot. He has 16 our 53 currently. If he is struggling the rest of the team stayed in the hotel.

Steverc

Jolly Good Fellow
This season cannot end soon enough. If there is a home game, I go. If there is a game on TV, I watch. I have suffered enough. I need the healing to begin.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
The silver lining is that we only had seven turnovers for the game and they committed more fouls than we did.

The rest is pretty much pre-compost (💩)

Screenshot_20220226-185238.jpg

GTbball2016

Helluva Engineer
17-41 from inside the arc against a team that doesn’t block a lot of shots is pathetic. This is the worst 2 pt shooting team I’ve seen.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Usher played hard and had some good statistics, DeVoe was busting it just doesn't have the statistics to back it up, except look at the 6 boards and 4 dimes. Unfortunately, Deebo's shot statistics looks like he was building a house, throwing up bricks. He actually had some good open shots that just rimmed out. Overall Howard had a decent game.
Unfortunately the team defensively looked a bit out of sorts, who's to cover who and when.

Screenshot_20220226-185726.jpg