GT at Clemson Post Game

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Yes, I know the game is not over yet but thought of thread needed to be started.

Sure is nice to be on this side of the scoreboard though with 13:42 left in regulation.

BuzzBy

Georgia Tech Fan
Up 13, to down two, to back up by one, to back down by one; my schnauzer is feeling uneasy about this one.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Well, the good thing is I got about an hour and a half of Good Vibes.

A hard loss for sure. Something that we had it handled. Then we definitely appeared to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

sgreer

Jolly Good Fellow
By the time I got to the TV there was only 5 minutes left- wish I hadn’t watched. Pathetic offense and defense.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Why us? Had a fun day in Clemson at least and the place was rocking despite the small crowd. It’d be fun to see GT there when both teams are up.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
No win hugging tonight. An airball, bad shot coming out of a timeout with 14 left.
Kyle Sturdevant and Khalid Moore surprisingly have been a big disappointment this entire season and non of the talented young guys have stepped up…Howard showing improvement…too late…ugly

SandySpringsJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
How many big leads have we blown in the last ten minutes this year? It seems like we are always up mid-way through the second half and then you can just feel it start to slip away. They just do not know how to win late. I was telling my wife when we were up 55-44, that this is the time when we usually fall apart, but maybe this will finally be when we hold on. No such luck.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
We lost the game with 5 min to go. Not on the last shot

Guys have to make a play and not get down for their run

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
That was a really bad call against Usher with about a minute and I think it was tied. A total flop and once again incompetent ref. Ush was in position to score with that flop and instead they get the ball without us getting a shot. The ACC ref's have never been able to make consistent block/charge fouls. Most of them are flops. Hurts the ACC in tournament play when other league officials don't usually make that call but ACC teams expect it.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
I know you’re on the board Mr Usher. I feel for you and your son. Not the season he should’ve had to go through. I feel like the staff let him and the team down by trying to run the offense through bigs that have no business handling the ball up top like Moses could. This team was built to push the ball, especially with Devion coming in but they panicked and stuck with what they knew instead of running to the abilities of what they have on the roster. Jordan always will be a fan favorite and it’s going to be a weird feeling not seeing his passion and energy out there next year. Sorry it couldn’t have went down differently this season for him and the squad.

YlJacket

Helluva Engineer
That was a really bad call against Usher with about a minute and I think it was tied. A total flop and once again incompetent ref. Ush was in position to score with that flop and instead they get the ball without us getting a shot. The ACC ref's have never been able to make consistent block/charge fouls. Most of them are flops. Hurts the ACC in tournament play when other league officials don't usually make that call but ACC teams expect it.
That call absolutely sucked. Up13 with 7 or so to go it shouldn’t have mattered