GT and Atlanta United

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
This is cool!
1677617582388.png

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Love it. Unfortunately, as a season ticket holder of both GT and Atlanta United, I don't think I can get one unless I buy an extra ATL ticket on top of my season ticket seats to get this promotion.

deeznats

Jolly Good Fellow
How they aren't giving these away to STHs is insane. There should be no extra purchase necessary. GTAA has dropped the ball again with incentives for STHs.
I've gotten a GT scarf in the past that I don't wear. Definitely don't want an Atlanta United one. It's maybe worth $5... doesn't seem worth getting excited/upset over

boger2337

Helluva Engineer
I've gotten a GT scarf in the past that I don't wear. Definitely don't want an Atlanta United one. It's maybe worth $5... doesn't seem worth getting excited/upset over
It's not the scarf. It's the lack of incentive. Just seems like they have a poor understanding of the fanbase or lack of. You have to buy back your fans if you aren't winning.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
I used to collect soccer scarves. I sometimes wear my GT scarf to games and it’s a tradition at some schools (i.e. Loyola-Chicago). I just wish mine was white and gold rather than gold and navy.

I’d love to have this scarf but I don’t qualify for it. I guess they probably only are producing a limited number.

gtcole

Jolly Good Fellow
I saw this on the list of prizes they are giving out this month as well. So I'm guessing we'll see those soon
1677706371708.png

stinger 1957

Helluva Engineer
I'm not a great marketing person but it just seems to me that we have to start winning first and then all the visual stuff helps add fans over time, I've watched this before after Bill Lewis and then O'Leary and it seemed to work the way I'm talking about.