GT allowing Evacuees to attend tomorrow for free...

Jmonty71

Banned
Yep, pretty much.. Although... most SEC fans on these blogs are trolls. Kind of like posting stuff on the AJC.. I all but stopped. It was troll after freaking troll. I finally had enough and just stop even using the AJC. Only good the AJC did, was connect me with some good tailgate buddies. Past that, troll land. Ohio, Buckeye, Dawgsomething... Long forget... They are all just jokers. Trust me.. Most true fans think it's a good gesture. Whether they are Clemson, UGA, Bama, Auburn or FSU fans... All thought it was cool. So, don't let immature idiots, most never even graduated from high school, get you down.

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
Those guys are all losers in life. I pity them, to be honest. Class always outs.

It's why I won't recruit from any SEC school for my organization.

I've got refugees coming from coastal SC and GA to stay with us, so I'll make sure I let them all know what their fellow SEC fans think of GT's offer.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I'm more worried about the aftermath.

I was just kidding with you. Hopefully everything at home ends up OK. My nephew lives in Miami, and he and his family are up here with us. They left Miami Thursday morning and didn't get here until yesterday afternoon.