GT Alcorn At Game Survey From GTAA

Jmonty71

Banned
Such as? There are plenty before the game at Wreck Fest. But why should there be anything inside the stadium during the game?
Some kind of Marketing ploy to engage kids into GT Football. Many teams do something. Run the bases, pics with players, etc;.. GT seems to want to charge to have fans, do anything extra. It's kind of a deterrent, if you ask me. Just think, engaging kids better would lead to a more family friendly environment, therefore; bringing more butts in the seats and a boost to a great fan base. Just my 2 pennies, though.

Some kind of Marketing ploy to engage kids into GT Football. Many teams do something. Run the bases, pics with players, etc;.. GT seems to want to charge to have fans, do anything extra. It's kind of a deterrent, if you ask me. Just think, engaging kids better would lead to a more family friendly environment, therefore; bringing more butts in the seats and a boost to a great fan base. Just my 2 pennies, though.
Although I know not everybody buys season tickets, there actually are several things like you mentioned available to season ticket holders.

40875954_2173506019585418_694868078621622272_n.jpg