GT & ACC WBB 2021-2022

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
She's from Maryland, so the ACC should be familiar territory. At 6-2 she is the type player Nell is recruiting to play guard.

I wonder if her injury is a factor in her decision to transfer.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Top-60 ranked Emma Risch, 6-1 SG/W, Palm Bay HS (Melbourne, FL), a GT recruit, has announced her commitment to Notre Dame WBB, their first 2023 commit. Signing Day ends tomorrow for the Early Period.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
More on Saylor….
STORRS, Conn. – Freshman guard Saylor Poffenbarger will transfer from the UConn women's basketball program head coach Geno Auriemma announced Monday.

"Saylor is a great person who has a lot of potential. Wherever she goes, she'll be able to reach her goals and benefit her future home." Auriemma said. "We wish Saylor and her family the best as she continues her career."

"After talking to my family, I decided it's in my best interest to enter my name into the transfer portal," Poffenbarger said. "I'm grateful for my teammates, coaches, support staff and the fans for welcoming me to Storrs, and I wish them the best."

A Class of 2025 signee, Poffenbarger enrolled early at UConn in January 2021. She played in 12 games last season, scoring six points and grabbing four rebounds.

That was the entire article in the local Storrs newspaper!

She was a top-30 ranked player in the 2021 recruiting class, she enrolled early at UConn, in Jan. 2021; averaged just 2.7 MPG last season, didn't play in the first 2 games of 2021-22. GT is on her.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Former GT recruit, as injuries are a part of the game we know:
1637095200253.png

Last edited:

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
ETSU closes out a two-game homestand hosting the Yellow Jackets on Wednesday and seeks to move its record to 2-2 on the young season. The Buccaneers opened the season dropping a pair of road games at Cleveland State and Bowling Green, before grabbing a decision over Cornell. Jaila Roberts leads the Bucs offensively on the season, averaging 16.0 points per game, while Jakhyia Davis closely follows with 13.0 ppg. Davis also leads ETSU on the boards, securing a team-high 7.0 rebounds per game on average.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
GT #15 in ASGR Recruiting Class: