GT & ACC WBB 2021-2022

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
She was much better two years ago than last year. Was she injured this year? Just have a down year? Either way, good to get some experience added to the roster. Glad to have her
Yes. She missed 4 entire games and didn’t play the usual minutes in some other ones. Injuries at FSU and while at S.C.
Also, she has transitioned from the Point to the 2G. Which is good for us, because we need that flexibility having four new Guards coming in.

Got my fingers crossed for Cam. Schwartz. Would love to see her former teammate Morgan Jones follow Jackson to G.T.

Gtbb99

Georgia Tech Fan
Nicole averaged almost 40 ppg during her junior season at Susan Wagner HS, but the competition is better in AAU and she has better teammates. Still, almost 30 ppg and 10+ assists is just ridiculus.
Steph curry esque. Saw them play in Atlanta. Maya watts is big time

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
This girl is coming here and has to be a savior at this point bc of the portal. Nicole melious is better then bates or lot. As a fresh will she be ready to deliver. ?
I believe every freshman is initially going to be deficient defensively. The skill level and experience and strength of college players is so different from anything they have seen in HS or AAU. It will be interesting to see how quickly she makes the transition.

Gtbb99

Georgia Tech Fan
Nicole the truth melious , elite defense , elite court vision and shoots like Steph. We need to build around her. She avg 40 107 in hs. 28ppg 10 apg 6 rpg in aau last weekend her team is much better esp watts . This kid works also. Heard she up 4 am trains till like 9 am
Then again w a father and son trainer plus marina mabrey

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I agree. Her weakness seems to be her lack of speed. She isn't going outrun many top players. But she has nice, quick moves going left or right. And, playing off her is a huge mistake. She has no qualms about lofting treys from almost anywhere in the frontcourt.
She has a lightning-quick release. That will serve her well at whatever level she plays at.

Gtbb99

Georgia Tech Fan
I agree. Her weakness seems to be her lack of speed. She isn't going outrun many top players. But she has nice, quick moves going left or right. And, playing off her is a huge mistake. She has no qualms about lofting treys from almost anywhere in the frontcourt.
Disagree saw her in Atlanta . She has monster first step. And her hesitation w ball handling is great. Like Steph shoots from anywhere

Gtbb99

Georgia Tech Fan
Nicole the truth melious , elite defense , elite court vision and shoots like Steph. We need to build around her. She avg 40 107 in hs. 28ppg 10 apg 6 rpg in aau last weekend her team is much better esp watts . This kid works also. Heard she up 4 am trains till like 9 am
Then again w a father and son trainer plus marina mabrey
Melious playing at lakepoint Friday and sat via her twitter