GT (+7) vs. VT

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
J Howell has up +5.5 http://www.jhowell.net/cf/cfpred.txt
Atomic had us at +1 before the Ga Southern game so that could go up a couple points since we didn't cover the spread. But then again, neither did VT ;)

I think all the talk about VT being more fired up because they lost to ECU is bull. IMHO, they would have been fired up either way because they know how important the game is and how close they have been in the past. Now they may have a nagging self doubt about their QB being a Texas transferred chokie.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Seems about right. I look forward to seeing if they can handle JT or he handles them. If it's the latter, I would guess that the rednecks will have an unhappy home trip.

I expect a close game and, as usual, I'm hoping for a one point win. As the season goes on, I'll begin to hope for more. We'll see if I'm right.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
We give the VT Defense far too much credit. Watch a few series from last year. They telegraph their moves.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Pleasantly surprised, thought it'd 10 - 13 pts. Guess that ECU loss sucked some points from the spread.

i woulda guessed +10 too....

I also wouldn't bet this game if it was the last on earth. Two teams know one knows what the heck to expect

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
I like us versus the chokies. I think this close call against southern will teach the team a valuable lesson.

nodawgs

Jolly Good Fellow
What worries me is that we have not been able to get the Bback going against the 3 weakest opponents on our schedule.