GT (+6) vs. FSU

bke1984

Helluva Engineer
I hate to be a downer, but FSU is a sure fire bet. I'll be the first to own up and say I was wrong if it goes the other way, but I have a feeling we are going to get blown out on Saturday night. Cook is going to have a field day running on us. Unless we get some turnovers this one is going to be ugly.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
Down to -5.5 now. Will be closer to 7 by Saturday. Still shocked it opened under a TD. Vegas still seems to be high on us. Favored in every game except Clemson. +6 which was really low and this game coming up.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
Down to -5.5 now. Will be closer to 7 by Saturday. Still shocked it opened under a TD. Vegas still seems to be high on us. Favored in every game except Clemson. +6 which was really low and this game coming up.
Vegas is f'ing with our heads.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
We won't shut Cook down but I think we can slow him down. Omit his big plays, limit our own blunders, and we can get a W. So far this year #2 looks the hardest to achieve. Will be a tough game even if we play well. It's doable though.

Bend but don't break will cause folks to pull their hair out but I think it gives us the best chance vs FSU.

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
We lose by 18 min. We have not played this level of team yet. Cook will destroy our defense. Our corners will get taken advantage of. But I will still be rooting for my Jackets as bad as I know it will be. My girlfriend is an FSU fan so I have had to watch them all year, I told her we were going to break up Saturday and depending on how bad it is maybe Sunday too.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
We lose by 18 min. We have not played this level of team yet. Cook will destroy our defense. Our corners will get taken advantage of. But I will still be rooting for my Jackets as bad as I know it will be. My girlfriend is an FSU fan so I have had to watch them all year, I told her we were going to break up Saturday and depending on how bad it is maybe Sunday too.

I think Clemson is a lot better but we played Clemson in lousy conditions. So I don't expect FSU to beat us as bad as Clemson. But that is an opinion from not watching all the games. FSU and Clemson are very fast on D and speed kills. I am really looking forward to the Clemson / FSU game.

I would have expected the spread to be between 10 and 13 since we are at home. Bettors are remembering last year's team and thinking that they are similar.

At least your girlfriend is an FSU fan, could be a lot worse .....

BuzzStone

Helluva Engineer
Cook will single handed beat us. He will run for 225+. That is the big difference in FSU and Clemson. Keep in mind I live 30 min from Clemson so I follow them close as well. Clemson doesn't have the x factor that FSU has. Clemson is a better all around team but they don't have cook. As long as his hamstring doesn't act up he will set a personal record Saturday.