GT 2014 schedule

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Tulane is like an MTSU.....we should beat them, but if not taken seriously, they could beat us.
I agree in colllege football you have to play every game like its your last one but if......we get beat by the Greenies our whole season is up for grabs .It is a big game early.

Mack

Helluva Engineer
My point was the MTSU game was a perfect storm of converging factors: Two hugely disheartening OT losses, beating the pulp out of them the previous year at their place, and CAG's defense.
See your point..both of us have seen to many small wins streaks go up in smoke playing what was supposed to be a weaker opponent.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
Tulane and Southern are solid opponents, we should get a good read of what to expect after playing them compared to elon, jack st., wofford type teams

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Tulane and Southern are solid opponents, we should get a good read of what to expect after playing them compared to elon, jack st., wofford type teams
I agree and yep we better play since a win over us by Southern......would really upset the Tech nation.the greenies have been down at times but its college football and you never know what to expect.Yet after saying all this .......we should be the winner vs the first three guys we play.

GT Man

Ramblin' Wreck
If you think we like it..........bet Paul is very happy...probably saves his job.
We complained about the scheduling after last year. Wonder if that had anything to do with this favorable schedule for 2014...