GT +17 @ Miami

Deleted member 2897

How many times are we going to see our LBs take terrible angles on a King 10+ yard run?

I hope we use 6 as a spy (on either QB or RB) and leave him 1-2 yards off the line. I think he does his best work in space. If he gets caught in the wash in this game, King is going to have one of his 300/100 yard type of games.

Deleted member 2897

Also, “the U is back”. When do the usual Miami trolls show up for their 1 week of vile oral diarrhea on here?

gt02

Ramblin' Wreck
I hope we use 6 as a spy (on either QB or RB) and leave him 1-2 yards off the line. I think he does his best work in space. If he gets caught in the wash in this game, King is going to have one of his 300/100 yard type of games.
I recall seeing or hearing somewhere that 6 routinely spies the QB. Last year's Miami game, DK had a coming out party of sorts at LB. For those that pay closer attention than me, why not have DK spy?

Deleted member 2897

I recall seeing or hearing somewhere that 6 routinely spies the QB. Last year's Miami game, DK had a coming out party of sorts at LB. For those that pay closer attention than me, why not have DK spy?

DK definitely has the necessary speed.