Griffin is NOT now in the portal

bos

Helluva Engineer
He had no options in the portal. Best decision was to come back. With Gibbs and Mason out, he will get at least 10-15 touches a game.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Doubtful. He has already been here 4 years and there are two 4-star DTs coming in. His playing time was probably about to reduce and he is used to playing a lot.

One last issue could be if he's a grad transfer he may not have a graduate program to head into here.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
I wonder what OC Long can do with him. I was so impressed by his HS film because he really seemed to understand how his offensive scheme was set up and knew exactly how and win to find the holes. That really didn't translate here, and I suspect a good bit is schematic as well as inability to consistently execute assignments blocking.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Guys the most important recruit today is Coca Cola Company. Tech better start lining up some big time Atlanta based companies to help, subsidize, pay, you pick a word our players. College football as you know it is dead.

This, we need Coke to give NIL to our SAs, we also need Wafflehouse to do the same. Waffle house should have NIL for our big boys in the trenches.

We need a GT powerade comercial that says "engineered for success in sport and beyond."