Great article on Matthew Jordan

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Well done Ken, Coach , and Matthew.

Best recruiting and bd is a good reference from your former players or customers.
With out that u have to wave your hands and shake your shiny key chain.

BLEEDGOLD

Georgia Tech Fan
Terrific story about this amazing young man. Every Tech can celebrate with Matthew in all his accomplishments. Congratulations from YOUR Tech family!

BootsCostMoney

Georgia Tech Fan
It’s encouraging to see that we seem to have a team full of TEAM players. I’m sure most other schools have guys just like MJ too but I’m glad that we have a group of guys that really seem to understand their roles within the team and the importance of the team over individual. Also, they seem to have the right perspective on football and it’s place in the grand scheme of their lives, as say vs. academics/professional development and personal health. Very proud.

We should use his story in recruiting, a football injury won’t ruin your life if you come to Tech.
Similarly, more should be said about Jaylend Ratliffe, who, despite a career ending brain injury before every getting to Tech, retained his scholarship and now serves as a SA for Johnson. He was on the field at the Spring game, taking notes for Johnson.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Ah, what might have been.

If we had had Jordan at QB and Mills at BB last year, I have no doubt that Tech would have won, at a minimum, 9 games. We could have won 10 with a little luck. The three mud games would have been no problem for those two. We might even have beaten Clems0n.

Having a sound OL for the whole season would have been a real plus, but losing those two made everything much, much harder.

I'm glad Matthew got through his troubles without bitterness or cursing his luck. He's a real credit to Tech and the football program. If you read this, Matthew, good luck going forward and thinks form all Tech fans!

Eli

Helluva Engineer
" He recently rewarded himself for graduating by purchasing a black GMC Sierra pickup." Why does everyone feel the need to do this? Yay I get a truck payment now.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I happened to meet Tim B before Notre Dame game he was bummed out because of his injury but he still had a real class attitude about it also saw Matthew Jordan's father during the early part of this season and he was bummed out about his son's injury but still class.

Perches is idea about this article been useful in recruiting I'll have to have a couple copies of this at the Spring game where we are recruiting a couple of players in Pensacola high maybe I'll see their parents

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Ah, what might have been.

If we had had Jordan at QB and Mills at BB last year, I have no doubt that Tech would have won, at a minimum, 9 games. We could have won 10 with a little luck. The three mud games would have been no problem for those two. We might even have beaten Clems0n.

Having a sound OL for the whole season would have been a real plus, but losing those two made everything much, much harder.

I'm glad Matthew got through his troubles without bitterness or cursing his luck. He's a real credit to Tech and the football program. If you read this, Matthew, good luck going forward and thinks form all Tech fans!
I understand what you are saying but we still had the same defense.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Buying a new vehicle is never worth it unless you pay cash. Deprecation is ridiculous

That is also not true if said vehicle is going to have a use and based on certain deals. Depreciation only matters if you are viewing the vehicle as some kind of investment. Depending on interest rates new car deals and how long you keep cars buying a new vehicle can be the right choice