Grad-Transfer Jodan Price to GT

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Interesting news in light of Jorg's apparent decision to leave bball.

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/college/tech-getting-graduate-transfer-jodan-price-from-ea/nrwzG/

Jodan Price, a guard/forward from Eastern Michigan, will be transferring to Tech, according to a person familiar with the situation. Price graduated from Eastern Michigan in the spring. Price, listed at 6-foot-7 and 172 pounds, mostly came off the bench for the Eagles this past season. In 15.9 minutes per game, he averaged 4.2 points and 1.4 rebounds. He is capable of some scoring pop; he reached double figures in four games, including a 19-point game against Central Michigan in which he was 5-for-7 from 3-point range. In Dec. 2014, he led all scorers with 11 in Eastern Michigan’s 45-42 upset of Michigan.

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Might be a sign that Stephens will be playing mostly at the 4? Anyways, I doubt he'll play a ton, but should give us a little more depth and doesn't tie up a scholarship for next year.

gtdoceulaw

Jolly Good Fellow
Nice addition. I wonder if CBG is helping lure some of these Michigan players to Atlanta. Anyways it is nice to beat out Michigan and Michigan State for players right in their backyard.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Nice addition. I wonder if CBG is helping lure some of these Michigan players to Atlanta. Anyways it is nice to beat out Michigan and Michigan State for players right in their backyard.
post-63264-Frozen-Im-gonna-tell-him-dont-epBD.gif

RamblinRed

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
This is basically a depth move. Need to have at least 2 teams to go at each other in practice.

Unfortunately due to the hiring process we never had a chance to get any of the good transfers we may have had a chance with. This year is going to be really long (like 10-12 win long).

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
This is basically a depth move. Need to have at least 2 teams to go at each other in practice.

Unfortunately due to the hiring process we never had a chance to get any of the good transfers we may have had a chance with. This year is going to be really long (like 10-12 win long).

Do you know if Cpast even reached out to Canyon or Cullen?

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
We have a ton of young talent here in MI. Hopefully JP taps into it. Trust me I push GT on all our AAU kids. Not just the bball part. I really thought BG could've done well here with his Oakland and Izzo ties but never offered anyone that I heard of. Izzo will always get fit pick and the school in Ann Arbor is a distant second but the 2017-2020 classes have plenty of high D1 talent. The hard part is just keeping them in state to finish HS. Here in Flint though I understand why.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I wouldn’t expect to see him much. Sounds like a career move more than a basketball move for him anyways. Not that that’s a bad thing.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Well, at least that means we get the top pick ... wait, it doesn't work that way? Dang.

Seriously though, I hope we all understand that year 1 will be rough. I don't wanna see the "Fire Pastner" stuff. We gotta be smarter fans this time.