Gotsis trying to help the Jags make the playoffs tonight.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I’m in Jacksonville on the way to the stadium with my son to watch the big Aussie help the jags win the AFC South against the Titans in a winner take all game! I got lucky and snagged tickets this week. Wish us luck. Go Jags!
What a great stadium.

Jackets in gator tax slayer bowl was special. Oline and D mills were special. Forget if Gotsis was there.

Go Jags.

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
My wife and I were at the Tax Slayer bowl in 2016. I received one of those Facetious "Good Luck" wishes from a Kentucky fan on the way into the Stadium.

Tech option ground them up like Sausage!
That was a CPJ masterclass in playcalling. I’ll never forget the throw to Ricky Jeune on the right sideline, after killing them with rocket toss, they thought they were going to outsmart us and send the CB, nope, one step seed to the sideline.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
That was a CPJ masterclass in playcalling. I’ll never forget the throw to Ricky Jeune on the right sideline, after killing them with rocket toss, they thought they were going to outsmart us and send the CB, nope, one step seed to the sideline.
I also remember Stoops standing about 10 yards on the field yelling at the Tech sideline after one of their players went down (claiming it was one of our infamous “chop” blocks that, like many others, replay showed it was just a clean, hard hit). As he was yelling, CPJ turned and started walking his way, pointing at him and yelling the whole time. Stoops immediately turned and hustled back to his sideline.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
I also remember Stoops standing about 10 yards on the field yelling at the Tech sideline after one of their players went down (claiming it was one of our infamous “chop” blocks that, like many others, replay showed it was just a clean, hard hit). As he was yelling, CPJ turned and started walking his way, pointing at him and yelling the whole time. Stoops immediately turned and hustled back to his sideline.

Right after that johnson went for it on 4th form our own 19 or something like that knew that johnson wanted to take their will at that point.