Gotsis Interview

Techster

Helluva Engineer
If a guy from Australia who was a lifeguard and didn't even know the rules to American football can come over here and excel in football and become an Honor Roll/Dean's List student, recruiting to GT should be a breeze!!

:)

(that was sarcasm for those that can't decipher sarcasm, btw)

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
If a guy from Australia who was a lifeguard and didn't even know the rules to American football can come over here and excel in football and become an Honor Roll/Dean's List student, recruiting to GT should be a breeze!!

:)

(that was sarcasm for those that can't decipher sarcasm, btw)

I believe Tech should be all over the Pacific. CPJ has ties to Samoa and Hawaii should be able to get some talent from the islands

Blumpkin Souffle

Bidly Biddington III
I believe Tech should be all over the Pacific. CPJ has ties to Samoa and Hawaii should be able to get some talent from the islands

Them Samoans are some big boys, I'd love to start a Pacific pipeline and get some of them in the trenches

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
Mormonism is prolific throughout the pacific so BYU and to some extent the Utah state schools (in fact a lot of polynesians immigrate to Utah so their kids can get a good highschool education) get what's left after USC gets first dibs. Hawaii gets the guys who want to stay close to home and everyone else gets whatever is left which isn't much. Getting players from Aussie is a different story though and I would have to imagine the coaches looking more seriously at international players after Gotsis. He was basically a 4 star player we had little competition for...

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Them Samoans are some big boys, I'd love to start a Pacific pipeline and get some of them in the trenches
My friend went to school in Switzerland with a prince of the Fijian royal family. (I swear I'm not making this up!) The prince: 6'9", 410 and all muscle. My friend says that when they came into a bar you could hear a pin drop. Problem = the prince was a rugby player. He'd heard of football, but that was it.