Good news on Anthony Harrell

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Great news. Takes lots of dedication to struggle through a long recovery. We sure need every body getting playing time as soon as possible, but we don't want to rush the last leg of a long effort.
Way to go - jake from State Farm!

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Btw, thanks for putting "Good News" in the thread title. I've found myself holding my breath, closing my eyes, and turning my head before clicking on new threads with players' names in the past.

It helps to wear ruby slippers, and click your heels together three times—while also holding your breath, closing your eyes, crossing your fingers on one hand while knocking on wood with the other, and wishing upon a falling star. (Did I miss anything?) It's not easy being a Tech fan...GT news has just been that bad of late.

But the season is finally starting! Go Jackets! THWG!

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
What the what? Two bits of good news for GT in one day with the other kid getting his waiver? Considering what we've gone through this offseason can y'all imagine what it'll look like when the pendulum starts swinging the other way for us? Getcha popcorn ready.

Great to hear Harrell getting back to it. Was really coming on when he got hurt last year.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
So is he in good shape? I am assuming yes, but would they be waiting to get him into playing shape?

Has he been running reps, drill, etc.?

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
He is definitely one of the hardest hitters on the team,
We need dudes who can flat out tackle on D. I know that sounds obvious, but until Golden and Johnson show me something new, I'm a little worried in this dept.

On the plus side, PJ Davis really brings the wood and I'm hearing the twins like to lay it down, too. Q can hit pretty good, too.

Jacketfish

Jolly Good Fellow
We need dudes who can flat out tackle on D. I know that sounds obvious, but until Golden and Johnson show me something new, I'm a little worried in this dept.

On the plus side, PJ Davis really brings the wood and I'm hearing the twins like to lay it down, too. Q can hit pretty good, too.

I agree. I have heard that Lynn Griffin can bring it too. We will see who steps up.