Golf team starting strong

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Three of the 4 teams in semifinals are ACC. Hope Christo can show his skill in the semi's. Howe and him were the main guys during the season but all 5 are playing well now. Steelman has really elevated his game starting at the ACCT. Bruce got a little emotional in the post match interview. He is a super guy and obviously a great coach.

GT33

Helluva Engineer
They got themselves where they wanted to be with a lot of hard work and dedication.
Need some brass ones, a massive amount of concentration and skill plus a bit of luck to move along from here. I can’t imagine what it’s like to go toe to toe in that heat for 8 hrs.

GCdaJuiceMan

Helluva Engineer
Everyone is thru hole 1. UNC w/ early lead in first 2 matches, up 1 in both. Lots of golf left. Tune in to Golf Channel to follow along.

1685482880718.png

CINCYMETJACKET

Helluva Engineer
Everyone is thru hole 1. UNC w/ early lead in first 2 matches, up 1 in both. Lots of golf left. Tune in to Golf Channel to follow along.

View attachment 14397
Long way to go in the heat in Arizona. Holes 19 through 36 for most of these kids.

At this point, I don't think it's as much about talent as 1) strength and conditioning; 2) nutrition and hydration; 3) mental toughness.

It's going to take everything these kids have to finish 36 holes today. I'm hoping Tech ends up with the advantage in items 1, 2, and 3. Let's take it home! Go Jackets!

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
Long way to go in the heat in Arizona. Holes 19 through 36 for most of these kids.

At this point, I don't think it's as much about talent as 1) strength and conditioning; 2) nutrition and hydration; 3) mental toughness.

It's going to take everything these kids have to finish 36 holes today. I'm hoping Tech ends up with the advantage in items 1, 2, and 3. Let's take it home! Go Jackets!
I absolutely couldn't play this much golf in a row.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Why are they barely showing coverage of the tech matches? They are only showing fsu/FL like 90% of the coverage, it was the same in the quarterfinal. What is the deal?

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Man, Lamprecht is having a helluva a time out there. Just watched 1 hole and he hammers a driver way past the hole, almost chips it off the other side & literally his hole went downhill from there.

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
Man, Lamprecht is having a helluva a time out there. Just watched 1 hole and he hammers a driver way past the hole, almost chips it off the other side & literally his hole went downhill from there.
I saw that, too. He’s 4 down now through 7 😩