Golden and other injuries?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
No way to have this info yet. Will see what CPJ tells today and tomorrow in his press conference.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
No way to have this info yet. Will see what CPJ tells today and tomorrow in his press conference.

Most likely CPJ will say "we will know more on Thursday". If a player is totally OK you might get some info on that. We will be in the dark as always on players banged up until Thursday and even then likely no real details. I have finally learned to accept IT, as I believe CPJ thinks it is to the team's advantage to not talk injuries.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Most likely CPJ will say "we will know more on Thursday". If a player is totally OK you might get some info on that. We will be in the dark as always on players banged up until Thursday and even then likely no real details. I have finally learned to accept IT, as I believe CPJ thinks it is to the team's advantage to not talk injuries.

I have posted updates on here every week about injuries and they have been very accurate...These have been during Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. CPJ is more honest than other coaches from what I can tell.

I expect most of them to beat out today.