Giving / Selling tickets to opposing fans....

Chris Freeman

Jolly Good Fellow
I will eat the cost of unused tickets before I sell them to opposing fans. I also refused to take my own brother in law to a game once because he's a UGA fan and I don't want his kind in my stadium... lol

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
Amen, brother, amen. I'll give my seats away to other Tech fans or eat them but NEVER give them to fans of other teams, yet I constantly get them around me in Section 104. On the other hand, I've also had tickets given away to TECH fans who are just as OBNOXIOUS as other teams' fans, and in fact, probably THE MOST OBNOXIOUS OF ALL.

Disrespectful of EVERY OTHER fan around by REFUSING to sit down when EVERYONE around him was seated; CURSING around children, TALKING the entire game, etc. He ruined the game for everyone around him. He got the seats from his boss, who has the season tickets, and I can assure you when his boss gets back in the Country, he'll find out about his employee's poor behavior.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
Amen, brother, amen. I'll give my seats away to other Tech fans or eat them but NEVER give them to fans of other teams, yet I constantly get them around me in Section 104. On the other hand, I've also had tickets given away to TECH fans who are just as OBNOXIOUS as other teams' fans, and in fact, probably THE MOST OBNOXIOUS OF ALL.

Disrespectful of EVERY OTHER fan around by REFUSING to sit down when EVERYONE around him was seated; CURSING around children, TALKING the entire game, etc. He ruined the game for everyone around him. He got the seats from his boss, who has the season tickets, and I can assure you when his boss gets back in the Country, he'll find out about his employee's poor behavior.
I agree with all of that except for the standing thing. If he wants to stand let him stand. It's a football game not a show.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
I give mine to contact at gtaa who gives to folks (tulane) that support program or other coaches in area (nd).

Last year at the clemson game had uga to left and clemson to right while in east good seats.