Getting into biz with Jerry Jones

GoodBuzz

Jolly Good Fellow
https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta...ech-legends-img-jerry-jones-media-rights.html

I don't have a subscription anymore. Can someone that does provide a summary?

Thread title needs a change. This is a big deal!! Should be of HIGH interest to every GT fan of every GT sport.

"Legends plans to integrate new technology and data analytics systems to bolster current revenue streams while finding other money-making opportunities. Georgia Tech Athletic Director Todd Stansbury and Legends anticipate the deal will generate over $400 million over its lifespan."

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Thread title needs a change. This is a big deal!! Should be of HIGH interest to every GT fan of every GT sport.

"Legends plans to integrate new technology and data analytics systems to bolster current revenue streams while finding other money-making opportunities. Georgia Tech Athletic Director Todd Stansbury and Legends anticipate the deal will generate over $400 million over its lifespan."
Here is your headline: Scranton Area Paper Company, Dunder Mifflin, Apologizes to Valued Client; Some Companies Still Know How Business is Done. Okay?

travgt01

Ramblin' Wreck

I thought it was pretty good click bait myself.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
That’s AWESOME! 400 Million! Wow. Did anyone see how long the terms were for?

One thing that I have thought about is a redo of the edge center to have a party pad. Restaurants (ahem Waffle House) and bars (ahem Sweetwater) as well as premium seating and something similar to the “Chop House”.

I think we need to bring some new corporate sponsorships inside the stadium. This will benefit during the football games as well as for concerts and special events. Due to Covid I feel BDS @ GF is actually better suited to hold concerts (compared to a lot of ATL venues) due to the fact that it’s outside.