Georgia Tech's Next Football National Championship?

When do we see our next national championship?

• 2021-2025

• 2026-2030

• 2030+

• 2040+

• Never happening again. (If you select this I question your fanhood and grasp of reality LOL)

Results are only viewable after voting.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Oh, that season. I remember early in the season, telling my (dwag fan) brother that I thought we had a great team chemistry, and that we could go undefeated—he laughed at me.

I was right, he was wrong. Awesome “told you so” moment.

(oops wrong thread)

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I don't know if we ever will but as a grad of '81, I wasn't optimistic back then that we would either. I was hoping to remain competitive in D1 FB.If you are a Tech fan and Tech does play for one again, do whatever it takes to get there. Being at the Citrus Bowl and Orlando is a very happy memory and I didn't think I would have to wait so long to see one again but as they say, it is harder to stay on top than it is to get to the top.

We are not in our longest NC drought but it is getting close (from '52 to '90). I'll predict we end this drought in '25. Why not?

MWBATL

Helluva Engineer
I don't know if we ever will but as a grad of '81, I wasn't optimistic back then that we would either. I was hoping to remain competitive in D1 FB.If you are a Tech fan and Tech does play for one again, do whatever it takes to get there. Being at the Citrus Bowl and Orlando is a very happy memory and I didn't think I would have to wait so long to see one again but as they say, it is harder to stay on top than it is to get to the top.

We are not in our longest NC drought but it is getting close (from '52 to '90). I'll predict we end this drought in '25. Why not?
Agree.

My favorite memory was making it to the Virginia game that year. We lived just outside of Philly at the time. The bowl game was just too far with kids and corporate work schedules..and I have regretted not being there ever since!