Georgia Tech, Your 2021 ACC Champions

LibertyTurns

Banned
What an amazing game, they never let a really good really deep FSU team get into rhythm. Such fight in these guys. I wish we could keep them for 4 more years
There was a 2-3 minute period earlier in the 2nd half when fsu went up 9, but otherwise we frustrated them by our constant pressure. We scored a 49 in the 2nd half but it really was the D plus 2-3 highlight reel plays that won the game.

ElliottHoo

Georgia Tech Fan
I just wanted to say congrats on behalf of Virginia fans. Your team really put it all together this season. They played aggressively and with a ton of heart, and they're a hell of a good team who earned every bit of that ACC Championship they just won.

Seriously, well done.

And Pastner was freaking *robbed* for COTY. We already knew that, this just puts an exclamation point on it.

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
shout out to @MtnWasp for this post from Nov 1st 2020.

Screen Shot 2021-03-13 at 11.45.17 PM.png

lv20gt

Helluva Engineer
Playing a team with size was my biggest concern in the NCCA tourney. I think we’ve proven that we can play with anybody when our defense is locked in. Even when we aren’t knocking down our 3’s. Most fun I’ve had watching tech basketball in a really long time.

Size can give us problems for sure, but you better combine that with guard play if you want to feel comfortable against us because man oh man do we get after it on defense.