Georgia Tech still hoping they can make ACC title game

GlennW

Helluva Engineer
ATLANTA (TNS) — With nine regular-season games down and three to play, Georgia Tech is where many figured the Yellow Jackets wouldn’t be — still alive in their pursuit of the ACC Coastal Division title.

As such, Tech is not entertaining bowl-projection talk.

My preference would be to win the league championship and play in the Orange Bowl,” coach Paul Johnson said.

With two more ACC games plus the Georgia game, Tech’s postseason future is far from clear. However, there is at least one certainty regarding Tech’s path to a spot in the ACC title game in Charlotte, N.C., on Dec. 6. To get there, the Jackets need division-leading Duke to lose two more games and finish with a 5-3 record in the conference.

www.albanyherald.com/news/2014...make-acc-title/

Ggee87

Helluva Engineer
Our team wont let another Duke game happen this season. They know what it takes to win and if its physically possible... they will make it happen. Plus we have played extremely well on tge road this season. Hope we keep that trend going

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
…and a win over Clemson and UGA this year would be better than playing in the ACC championship game!

Go Jackets!
And a win over both with a trip to the ACCCG trumps them all! Let's just win them all and see where everything shakes out. I still have hope Duke will drop 2 more...UNC should and VT can still find a bit of magic, at least for one game. The Hokies have a bye this week, let's hope they come out like gangbusters next week!

And a win over both with a trip to the ACCCG trumps them all! Let's just win them all and see where everything shakes out. I still have hope Duke will drop 2 more...UNC should and VT can still find a bit of magic, at least for one game. The Hokies have a bye this week, let's hope they come out like gangbusters next week!
But all three will not happen. I agree, forego the ACCCG and beat the mutts and the taters, and then take whatever bowl is bestowed upon us.