Article Georgia Tech receiver Eric Singleton named freshman all-American

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
He deserves this for a good year. What I'm hoping is that this doesn't go to his head and makes him think there's little room for improvement. I sure hope it doesn't because, imho, there is plenty he has left to do, especially in gaining strength. But we'll leave that to the coaches, who will no doubt be working to get his head back to normal size. After a short period of praise, that is.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
He deserves this for a good year. What I'm hoping is that this doesn't go to his head and makes him think there's little room for improvement. I sure hope it doesn't because, imho, there is plenty he has left to do, especially in gaining strength. But we'll leave that to the coaches, who will no doubt be working to get his head back to normal size. After a short period of praise, that is.

Some people taste success and it drives them even more to make improvements. Others become complacent and try to get by with they already have. I saw a tweet like a week after our bowl game where Singleton was voluntarily out on the field with some coaches working on his game. I think Singleton is one of those where success drives him to be more successful.

LargeFO

Helluva Engineer
Some people taste success and it drives them even more to make improvements. Others become complacent and try to get by with they already have. I saw a tweet like a week after our bowl game where Singleton was voluntarily out on the field with some coaches working on his game. I think Singleton is one of those where success drives him to be more successful.

Yea, usually the guys out of hs that were overlooked a bit keep great drive.