Georgia Tech - Pitt kickoff 7:00

DeepSnap

GT Athlete
Try this one (Link) ..... Have used it in Europe (UK) and stateside... even worked on the baseball site this summer for Braves games.

But don't install any viewers... not needed lest you just like getting hooked up to malware sites.

And sometimes USTVNow (Link) will work... use a non-US VPN if necessary. It's based out of Pennsylvania (Wilkes-Barre or Harrisonburg IIRC) , so it may carry the Pitt game.

TechCubed

Helluva Engineer
My solution -- download Fox Sports Go app (we have a Sony TV, but it's available on most streaming devices), and activate using a friend with Comcast or Direct TV.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I am keenly interested in attending this game. Are masked required when sitting at one's seat? That would be a deal breaker for me before I start looking for tickets, hotels, etc.

I am keenly interested in attending this game. Are masked required when sitting at one's seat? That would be a deal breaker for me before I start looking for tickets, hotels, etc.
Masks are required to enter the gate. Masks are supposedly required at your seats, but lots of people, including myself, either remove them or at least lower them.

TaxJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
It's probably going to be cold, you'll welcome that mask lol. Honestly, it really isn't that bad, I thought it would be worse. If you're really that opposed then just keep an eye out for the "safety team" in green vests and just put the mask on when they walk by.