Georgia Tech Football 2014 Season Tribute (Hype Video)

megatron

Jolly Good Fellow
2 takeaways from this video:

1. Thank you seniors and everyone on the team who made a ton of great plays all season.
2. Justin Thomas is a once-in-a-generation type player, similar to Calvin Johnson and Joe Hamilton. Let's enjoy every game we get to watch while it lasts.

GTMom

Ramblin' Wreck
I absolutely love love love...did I say love?...this video and these Jackets!! This team was top notch in every aspect! Can't wait until next season and I guarantee that JT and CPJ will lead the team and carry it with the same enthusiasm in 2015!

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Love the vid. Thanks. From a couple of those field level shots looking from behind the defense, it just seemed like we ran the option so darned fast. There was one sequence where JT pulled it out of the belly of the dive, charged towards his pitch read, and got a pitch to the edge at dizzying speed. I was thinking, how does anybody defend this?

Love the vid. Thanks. From a couple of those field level shots looking from behind the defense, it just seemed like we ran the option so darned fast. There was one sequence where JT pulled it out of the belly of the dive, charged towards his pitch read, and got a pitch to the edge at dizzying speed. I was thinking, how does anybody defend this?
I sat next to a Miss State fan on my flight back to Atlanta after the Orange Bowl. And he said the same thing. He was stunned at the speed at which we executed.