• Ga Southern by 14+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
56-0.

Our men are coming out loaded for bear (and get a lot of eagles because they're southern kids who hunt bear with scatter guns?).

I don't have a prediction but for whatever reason this post made me think of the old Leonard Postosties and Leonard's Losers radio show. I had sort of forgotten about that show but, 'back in the day", I always enjoyed it despite (or because of) it's corniness.

This week's loser...the Swamp Eagles from Statesboro lose to an angry swarm from Coach Paul Johnson's hive in Atlanta.

VolJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
42-10 GT wins. I saw GSU play 10 days ago and they are awful. They have much slower players on the line. Their QBs are both hurt. We should get a lot of playing time for our younger players.

We win this one and Fluke in two weeks. We have a lot of time to get better before we get back to real football against UNC and VT. Too bad we can't carry points over from one game to the next.
GSU will be lucky to be 6-6 this season and i think they will be looking for a new head coach after 2017 when they find out they hired a dud.

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
42-10 GT wins. I saw GSU play 10 days ago and they are awful. They have much slower players on the line. Their QBs are both hurt. We should get a lot of playing time for our younger players.

We win this one and Fluke in two weeks. We have a lot of time to get better before we get back to real football against UNC and VT. Too bad we can't carry points over from one game to the next.
GT 38 GS 31

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
If GT struggles to win this game i think GT could very well limp through the rest of the season and finish 5-7. I hope however that my prediction is right and GT wins 42-17

I agree with this, we need to win by +2 TD's. If we can win easily and get a lot of players in the game, hopefully this can start the healing process.
GT 42
GS 24